The Microsoft Innovation Center is launching a call for projects on Windows Phone 7.5. The objective of this call for projects is to stimulate and to support any developer, student or company to develop new apps on the Windows Phone 7.5 (WP 7.5) platform.¬†
Candidates interested have 2 options :
Option 1 :
9/11 & 10/11 : Kick-off session¬†at the MIC Brussels
29/11 : Q&A session (online and offline, chat telephone)
22/11¬†: Deadline for publication on Marketplace
Option 2 :
8/12 & 9/12 : Kick-off session¬†at the MIC Brussels
22/12 : Q&A session (online and offline, chat telephone)
22/01 : Deadline to publish the application on the market place
Interested ? Send your application to David Hernie ‚Äď Microsoft Innovation Center :¬†email@example.com
How does the MIC support you ?
The MIC supports candidates through the development of their project :
- training sessions;
- business and technical support. For example :¬†How to best publish your app on Marketplace ?
Eligibility criteria :
- The developer or company must be located in Belgium or Luxemburg;
- .NET C# is a pre-requisite.¬†Silverlight is an asset;
- Fill in the company description : Name, address, contact person, email, social network profiles, VAT number, telephone number.
- Short project description : app type, market description, audience, etc.
Selection criteria :¬†
Selected candidates will meet 2 main criteria :
- The local market angle or the international potential;
- Technology skills and mastery.
How to apply ?
Applications should be send to David Hernie ‚Äď¬†Microsoft
Innovation Center :¬†dhernie@Microsoft.com.
Ajoutez cet article √† vos favoris.